NC Charlotte Foreclosure Help-There are solutions available for you if you need help and are facing foreclosure…
There is foreclosure assistance available in the Charlotte, NC Area
OPTION 1 of 2
How the N.C. Foreclosure Prevention Fund works
▪ When your application is received and your eligibility confirmed, the N.C. Housing Finance Agency may place a temporary stay-of-foreclosure for up to 120 days so that the company that owns your mortgage cannot foreclose on your home or take other legal action while your Mortgage Payment Program loan application is under review.
▪ If you qualify for the loan, the N.C. Housing Finance Agency will make your mortgage payment directly to your loan provider or bank. At the end of the assistance period, you resume making your mortgage payment.
▪ If you remain in your home for 10 years, the loan will be forgiven, and you do not have to pay it back. If you live in your home for five years, the loan is reduced by 20 percent a year for years six through 10 until you owe nothing.
▪ To participate, you must be behind (or at risk of getting behind) on your payment. To those who qualify, the program offers zero-interest loans up to $36,000 to cover your mortgage and related expenses for up to 36 months while you search for or train for a new job.
To qualify you must be:
▪ Unemployed through no fault of your own or a returning veteran enrolled in school under the GI Bill.
▪ Earning less than you have in the past or are experiencing a furlough
▪ Seeking new employment to recover from a temporary financial hardship (for example, you have lost income due to divorce, separation, serious illness, or death of a co-signer)
▪ Unable to pay your mortgage due to a qualified hardship but are eligible for fixed income payments (i.e., retirement, Social Security, disability, or VA benefits) that will enable you to resume your mortgage payments
▪ Have a good mortgage payment history prior to your recent income loss or financial hardship
▪ Currently owe no more than $300,000 on all your mortgages. Check with your lender to find out your balance.
3 ways the N.C. Foreclosure Prevention Fund can help:
▪ One-time assistance to bring your mortgage current
▪ Short-term assistance while you are looking for a job
▪ Long-term assistance while you participate in an approved job retraining program
To learn more about the N.C. Foreclosure Prevention Fund, go to www.NCForeclosurePrevention.gov
Source Charlotte Observer – Read more here:
OPTION 2 of 2
If you want to discover a way of avoiding foreclosure,
Contact Us here Robert at 704-237-0354
We have solutions that may be able to help with your foreclosure status.
Charlotte, Concord, Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Lake Norman, NC
Real Estate Agent, Broker, Realtor®
NCREC License 285110
Robert Direct Phone Lines
15105-D John J. Delaney Dr.,
Charlotte, NC 28277
ATTN: The North Carolina Real Estate Commission requires that all real estate agents review with all prospective buyers and sellers who they represent in the buying and selling process. This is called Agency Relationship. By law all Real Estate Agents/Brokers are required to provide each consumer with the Working With Real Estate Agents Brochure. Please click on this link for this information:
Homes for Sale, We Buy Houses,
House listings, We Sell Houses,
Realtors, Agents. Brokers,
Real Estate Agents,
Charlotte Real Estate Investor,
Robert Zuniga-Life/Health Insurance Producer NPN 16724548
Authorized Infinite Banking Practitioner
© 2015 All Rights Reserved http://RobertZuniga.com